A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Semis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semis
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Semis graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Semis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Community Of MontereyMonterey,Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Isaak Semis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Semis practice?
- Dr. Mark Semis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Semis practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Colusa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Colusa Emergency Physicians and Colusa Primary Care Doctors.