A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Semis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Semis graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Semis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Community Of MontereyMonterey,Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Isaak Semis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Semis practice?
- Dr. Mark Semis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Semis practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Colusa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Colusa Emergency Physicians and Colusa Primary Care Doctors.