Dr. Mark Sender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Sender?

June 15th, 2017

Too many bad experiences to go into detail Had surgery in 2013 that failed three months after called to tell them asked to speak to the doctor three times never got called back they threw away my records got infection from last visit when I returned in 2017.

June 2nd, 2017

Horrible physician and office manager

Dr. Sender doesn't have a very good bed side manner. He's very dry and barely listens to patients when they talk to him. Be prepared to wait at least 30 minutes in the waiting room before being called back. The vasectomy my husband had done was unsuccessful. He kept putting off that the vasectomy had failed for 11 months then finally decided that my husband should go in for a revision. I later found out from another physician that Dr. Sender had done the same side twice and caused a painful granuloma. The billing service is ridiculous! We got a bill almost 2 years later showing that we only paid a portion of the bill. We paid the original bill in full . If you call the service they don't have clear answers and then you have to try deal with the horrible office manager that never returns you calls. When you finally get a hold of her she talks over you and is extremely condescending and still doesn't answer you questions clearly. Definitely not someone you can reason with. 3 months of trying to get a hold of her we still hadn't gotten an answer of why the billing was screwed up. We just ended up having to pay it to avoid collections.

May 3rd, 2017

I would not send my dog to this doctor

He missed diagnosed my husband, they would not return phone calls, he has a horrible bedside manner, did not answer questions to my satisfaction, did not spend time explaining procedures the doctor was in a hurry

September 8th, 2016

Highly knowledgeable!

Very knowledgeable and proactive. I have known him for many years and would rate his professionalism and sincerity as exemplary.

July 26th, 2016

He's awesome. Corrected my son's circumcision

August 2nd, 2015

Office procedures are sub community standard. Uses China made products. Et more..........

May 27th, 2015

he is super smart and his staff very nice

December 13th, 2013

poor customer service in office and doctor!

They will take your money and not care about you as a patient or customer. You pay for there wages and should have the best treatment and service. Extremely long wait time in the office and treatment room. The doctor does not pay attention to the patient nor read the file which is in front of him. Do yourself a favor, find a different doc and do not schedule any surgical procedure with this office or doctor. All they want is your money, if you write a check and cancel surgery, please cancel any checks you have written for any procedures, they will make excuses to return your money.

June 8th, 2013

Awful...stay away

The PA was nice but did not know what she was talking about. Dr. Sender was way too "busy" to really connect with me and essentially scheduled me for two surgeries after speaking with me for 15 minutes (after I waited in the office for 40 minutes before even being seen). Glad I got a second opinion...neither surgery was necessary. Office staff admitted to be overworked, underpaid, and unmotivated. Not what you want in people handling your healthcare. Also billing errors have now popped up. Stay away from this office.

October 19th, 2012

bad after surgery overwhellming pain

I got my surgery and its hurts worse now then before the surgery. After they have no reason they over charged my insurance and its been 6mos and my pain levels are over the top. I should've done my homework ,and never gone to a Dr with such a low score. Now I'm at a loss with noplace to turn.

April 30th, 2012

Get 2nd opinion B4 allowing Dr. Sender to do procedures

Get a 2nd opinion (from outside his office/staff) before allowing Dr. Sender to do anything that is invasive. Do not allow Dr. Sender to rush you to surgery without getting a 2nd opinion from another urologist who is unrelated to Dr. Sender's medical group. Do not allow him to perform procedures out of fear & rush tactic and do not allow him to do invasive procedures in his office without proper sedation. I'm female and I regret that I was referred to Dr. Sender by an Urgent Care facility & I should have gotten 2nd opinion before allowing him to an uncessary surgery to remove a kidney stone he never found, which also he could not find on 3 tests prior to surgery (2 ultrasounds and a KUB xray of abdoman & pelvic area) which were done within days of surgery. The week prior the stone showed up on ct scan. A week later when Dr. Sender did 2 ultra sounds and had me do a KUB xray, no stones showed up, yet he felt it necessary to go in do surgery to find the stone. I asked specifically wouldnt it make more sense to do another ct scan to verify stone is still inside me, he felt that xray dangerous better to do surgery. A very expensive surgery at that, and all for nothing. I would never recommend this physician in the future.

September 12th, 2011

DO NOT SEE Dr Sender!

Office staff is great! Dr Sender could care less about symptoms! Rushed & terrible service!