A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Seraly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Seraly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Seraly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Seraly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seraly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Patrick Seraly MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Seraly practice?
- Dr. Mark Seraly has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Seraly practices Dermatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Dermatologists.