A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Severino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Severino, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Severino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Severino graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Severino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Severino MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Severino practice?
- Dr. Mark Severino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Severino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.