A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shampain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shampain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shampain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shampain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shampain, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shampain graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shampain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Shampain MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Shampain practice?
- Dr. Mark Shampain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shampain practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists and Allentown Pediatricians.