A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shampain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shampain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shampain, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Asthma, Food Allergy Hypersensitivity, and Immunotherapy.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shampain graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shampain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shampain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance