A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shampain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shampain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shampain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shampain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shampain, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shampain graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shampain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Shampain MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Shampain practice?
- Dr. Mark Shampain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shampain practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists and Allentown Pediatricians.