Mark Shapiro Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I feel very sorry for the woman at the desk and hope she finds peace and serenity she is a very angry woman .. should not be working at a desk has zero patients for answering questions and is very combative I am disgusted by this office I advise you stay away

Posted on January 17th, 2016

Unless this is your only option, find another doctor. First, the office is gross and always smells like bad food. Second, Dr. Shapiro is more concerned with his computer entries than doing an exam - 90% of the visit is making computer notes. Lastly, Dr. Shapiro is rude to his staff and everyone e seems on edge. Not a good experience at all.

Posted on October 31st, 2014

nasty and rude. staff is terrible and unprofessional. never go to this doctor

i would definitely recommend him

Posted on October 17th, 2013

been a patient of the docs for years. great guy, great staff!

Not good

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I was under this doctor’s care for many years and had a heart attack under his care do not go to this doctor if you’re looking for a doctor that is going to care for your health. His staff is very experience and rude.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I am a patient of Dr Shapiro's and I have found him to be a wonderful doctor. He spends plenty of time with me, listening to me and answering all my questions . Unlike many doctors who only allot 5 mins per patient, Dr, Shapiro gives you the time you need. His staff always go out of their way to assist me and get me in if urgent. I would recommend him to anyone.

Would not recommend

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I think he may be a nice guy in person, and he might be a good diagnostician, but he's not a good doctor. Rude to his staff, rude to his patients, exceptionally rude to his interns, he actually sits with his back to you while filling in computer screens. He has no idea who he is seeing and why until he walks into the room and calls up your file on the computer; your name and face are gone from his mind when he walks out of the room. I was his patient for several years before giving up. Just for the arrogance and rudeness alone, I would recommend trying someone else. We live in a day in age where you don't need to suffer that personality type to get good medical care.

Posted on March 8th, 2017