Dr. Mark Shaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Shaver?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Shaver?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

Best Doctor!

If anyone who lives in the Battle Ground area is looking for an AMAZING doctor... I would 100% recommend Dr. Shaver at Legacy Battle Ground. He is the best doctor I've ever met in my life & I'm seriously SO happy that he is my son's primary. He is so knowledgable & kind. And I have never felt so at home in any type of clinic setting. I just have to spread the news!

May 16th, 2015

Where is Dr Sahver

the clinic wont tell me where to find Dr shaver

October 9th, 2014

awesome Dr

He has a very good way with people of all ages and would recommend him to anyone.

October 1st, 2013

Outstanding

I am very confused by the previous reviews. Are we talking about the same doc? He has been my physician for about 2 years and has been very attentive, understanding and sympathetic. His diagnoses have been spot on, he has good suggestions for improving lifestyle without medications. I like him a lot, and trust his judgment.

January 19th, 2013

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Shaver's for about four months now, and have felt dismissed by him in my concerns in each visit. The last time I had an appointment I literally left in tears, feeling very frustrated. I felt that I was treated without care and was a waste of his time. I switched Doctors immediately afterward, and am now with a very attentive Doctor at the same clinic.

January 18th, 2013

Failure

I would tell a friend NOT to go to him. He is cold and inconsiderate. He is a dominating person who will not consider the patients feedback.

January 26th, 2012

Is this a real doctor?

My grandfather was being attended to by Dr. Mark Shaver. The doc said that he was basically on his death bed, all his organs were failing, thought he also had lung cancer. It was a matter of days before he would be dead. After a week in the hospital he was back home to live several more years to the ripe old age of 95. He did not die of Dr. Shaver's diagnosis. During this time period, I had heard horror stories of this man and his demeanor to his patients. All of a sudden he packed up and moved from Cottage Grove, Oregon to Washington State without any notice to his patients.

April 12th, 2010

Made me feel very upset

I had to change doctors because mine left her practice. I won't go into details but I have never left a doctors' office feeling so upset as I did after my experience with Dr. Shaver. He was arrogant and embarrased me by the way he behaved. He certainly did not help me with my problem. I will never go back to him again!

March 7th, 2010