A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sheffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sheffield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffield
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sheffield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffield graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sheffield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vernon Sheffield MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Sheffield practice?
- Dr. Mark Sheffield has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sheffield practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Endocrinologists.