A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shelley is Good. Dr. Shelley has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shelley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shelley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Shelley practice?
Dr. Mark Shelley practices Family Medicine near Port Allegany, PA.
See Port Allegany Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Shelley, Dr. Markus Shelley, Dr. Marlon Shelley, Dr. Marcelo Shelley, Dr. Marc Shelley, Dr. Marcellus Shelley