A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shelley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shelley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shelley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hungerford Shelley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Shelley practice?
- Dr. Mark Shelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shelley practices Family Medicine near Port Allegany, PA.
See Port Allegany Family Physicians.