A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shelton, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shelton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shelton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wayne Shelton MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Mark Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shelton practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.