Learn more about Dr. Mark Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shelton, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shelton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wayne Shelton MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Mark Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shelton practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.