A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wayne Shen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Shen practice?
- Dr. Mark Shen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Shen practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.