Learn more about Dr. Mark Sherrard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sherrard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherrard
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sherrard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrard graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherrard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Sherrard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Sherrard practice?
- Dr. Mark Sherrard has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sherrard practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Family Physicians and Monroe Primary Care Doctors.