A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sherrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sherrid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherrid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sherrid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrid graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sherrid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Sherrid MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Sherrid practice?
- Dr. Mark Sherrid has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sherrid practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.