A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shikowitz is Good. Dr. Shikowitz has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shikowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Head and Neck Cancer and Rhinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shikowitz graduated from University Of Dominica. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shikowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shikowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shikowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Shikowitz practice?
Dr. Mark Shikowitz practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Shikowitz, Dr. Markus Shikowitz, Dr. Marlon Shikowitz, Dr. Marcelo Shikowitz, Dr. Marc Shikowitz, Dr. Marcellus Shikowitz