Dr. Mark Shina MD Patient Reviews

September 19th, 2016
One of the best doctors ever!
Love Dr. Mark Shina and Holly Shina. I miss them both.

September 2nd, 2015
well how do you just close your office and not inform your patients

February 6th, 2010
My favorite doctor
Dr. Mark Shina is one of the best doctors that I have ever been patient of. For the past seven years he has been my doctor. Prior to going to him some doctors had made some mistakes with some surgies that I had undergone. Not only did Dr. Shina do an excellent job with my bypass, but he repaired many of the mishaps from the other doctors. He has a great bedside manner and is very informative and thorough. I also love his wife Holly, who is also his nurse. His office staff is great. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

September 25th, 2008
Getting Myself Back
I've been big all my life and my body was just falling apart. My back,legs,knees well just about everything was hurting. I thought about gastric bypass but never having any kind of surgery before I was scared to death. My husband and i talked about it and decided to go too one of his meetings just to hear what he had to say well one thing lead to another now i'm 150 lighter. My legs and feet feel alot better now people ask if haveing the surgery helped my back i tell them i don't know what it would have felt like if i didn't have it done. I tell people about the surgery and Dr.Shina and his staff saving my life not only did he do my gastric I had him to do my gallbladder too. I might have to have back surgery for my DDD so i guess i'll be giving his office a call to see if he does that kind of surgery. I'm not going to lie it is a hard road to go down but he takes every step he can to make it easier. I carry a pic of me to remind me where i was and where i am. I would just like to say THANK YOU for saving so many lives even mine.

Health Guides