Learn more about Dr. Mark Shiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shiu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shiu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Shiu practice?
Dr. Mark Shiu practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.