Learn more about Dr. Mark Shiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiu
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Shiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shiu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Shiu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Shiu practice?
- Dr. Mark Shiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shiu practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.