Learn more about Dr. Mark Shiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiu
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shiu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Shiu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Shiu practice?
- Dr. Mark Shiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Shiu practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.