A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shparber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shparber graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shparber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shparber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shparber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Shparber practice?
Dr. Mark Shparber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA.
See Fall River Internists, Fall River Hematologists, and Fall River Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Shparber, Dr. Marcel Shparber, Dr. Marcelino Shparber, Dr. Marcellus Shparber, Dr. Marcelo Shparber, Dr. Marco Shparber