A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shparber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shparber is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shparber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shparber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shparber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shparber graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Shparber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shparber MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Shparber practice?
- Dr. Mark Shparber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Shparber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fairhaven, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Fairhaven Internists, Fairhaven Hematologists, and Fairhaven Oncologists.