A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shparber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shparber is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shparber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shparber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shparber graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Shparber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shparber MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Shparber practice?
- Dr. Mark Shparber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Shparber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fairhaven, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Fairhaven Internists, Fairhaven Hematologists, and Fairhaven Oncologists.