Dr. Mark Shumeyko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Shumeyko?

May 3rd, 2017

Dr Shumeyko

I should have written his sooner when I saw you in 2012 - can't thank you enough for finding the bleeding in my stomach - no one in my area could see it - but you found it right away - the day I had my endoscopy - I just want to say thank you and thank you. would recommend you to anyone. I went through numerous tests - no one could find anything. wish they had gotten me to you sooner. but glad they got me to you no matter what.

July 8th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Have been seeing Dr. Shumeyko since 2004 when was admitted to ER with bleeding varices. He was instrumental in my seeing an interventional radiologist and having a TIPS placed in my liver. Without his great care I would surely have died in 2004. He has continued to monitor me since. He has a really great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. He has even seen me in the hospital during subsequent admittance and has made special visits to the hospital to reassure me prior to concerning procedures.

December 4th, 2012

ONLY THE BEST

The Doctor took as much time as I needed to discuss and understand any of the issues. Was available to continue anytime I needed more help. Wish I was still there to have his services.

June 29th, 2010

His treatment was a crime

As a graduate student I found myself in chronic severe GI distress with internal bleeding. I was quite debilitated and the only doctor that my insurance would accept was Dr. Shumeyko. He basically blew me off during appointments (maybe because of my age) and diagnosed me with IBS. I became more and more debilitated until I took matters into my own hands and figured out I had Celiac disease. Two years later, my dad developed the same condition.

September 23rd, 2009

I could go on and on about Dr. Shumeyko. He is so kind and caring and he will go the extra mile for his patients. You can not go wrong with this Dr. His nurse Janet is also a wonderful person....she is also very helpful.

October 17th, 2017