Dr. Mark Shwer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Shwer?

November 21st, 2010

Dr. Shwer took care of my son when he was in the hospital. He came in and talked to me when I was admitted to Good Samaritin at 24 weeks pregnant. He told me what I could expect if my son was born at this time. My son was born at 28 weeks and weighed 1 pound 13 ounces. Dr. Shwer took such amazing care of him. He was so reassuring and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor taking care of my son.

May 7th, 2008

an amazing physician and person

Dr. Shwer is an absolute expert and he cares deeply about his patients and their families. He cared for my 2 children, one 24 weeks and the other 29 weeks. It is worth delivering at Phoenix Children's just to have this wonderful man as your doctor.

Childhood Asthma