Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
The Loop
The Association For Womens Health Care
30 N Michigan Ave
Ste 300
Chicago, IL 60602
312-726-3917
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST  |  show details
by Rachel H on Nov 6th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Sibul for 20 years. He is simply the best. You won't find a better person or doctor. I've recommended him to countless friends and family and they all love him too. If you are lucky enough to become his patient, I suggest you jump at the chance.

|  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Yes, the wait can be long to see him. Yet, Dr. Sibul is worth the wait. It is long because he spends the time with you and you don't feel rushed. He is great at follow up and you never feel like you are bothering him.He is a great doctor who goes above and beyond. Even on the holidays he takes the time to be with you and stays on top of all of his paitients. Believe me he spent a lot of time with me during my pregnacy and delivey. I have a health girl thanks to him. I can't imagine going to anyone else.

|  Dr. Sibul is AMAZING  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

I happened upon Dr. Sibul because I had moved back to Chicago and needed to get in right away because of an issue. I was a nervous/emotional wreck in that first visit. Dr. Sibul spent so much time with us in that initial visit and called to follow up the next day to make sure I was doing ok. Every since then he's been amazing every visit, yes you wait a long time but he is so thorough, and open to answer any question. He is amazing!!