Dr. Mark Sibul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
Finally a doctor who is interested and takes time to get to know his patients. The staff is refreshing as well; attentive and friendly. The doctor knew I had a high deductible so he did his best to not do unnecessary testing. I was also provided some pharmacy samples. A great experience all the way around.

September 2nd, 2014
One of the best
I have been a patient of his on and off for about 15 years. The off times were due to changes in insurance. He is one of the BEST doctors I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to you and is very personable and really funny and makes every visit as comfortable as possible. He is also my go to person when I need a referral to another specialist. he really refers you to a doctor who he knows will take care of the issue and who you will feel comfortable with. I would recommend him to anyone and the long wait is well worth it!

November 6th, 2013
The BEST
I have been a patient of Dr. Sibul for 20 years. He is simply the best. You won't find a better person or doctor. I've recommended him to countless friends and family and they all love him too. If you are lucky enough to become his patient, I suggest you jump at the chance.

December 19th, 2011
Yes, the wait can be long to see him. Yet, Dr. Sibul is worth the wait. It is long because he spends the time with you and you don't feel rushed. He is great at follow up and you never feel like you are bothering him.He is a great doctor who goes above and beyond. Even on the holidays he takes the time to be with you and stays on top of all of his paitients. Believe me he spent a lot of time with me during my pregnacy and delivey. I have a health girl thanks to him. I can't imagine going to anyone else.

October 14th, 2011
Dr. Sibul is AMAZING
I happened upon Dr. Sibul because I had moved back to Chicago and needed to get in right away because of an issue. I was a nervous/emotional wreck in that first visit. Dr. Sibul spent so much time with us in that initial visit and called to follow up the next day to make sure I was doing ok. Every since then he's been amazing every visit, yes you wait a long time but he is so thorough, and open to answer any question. He is amazing!!