Dr. Mark Sigmond MD Patient Reviews

3.6

July 5th, 2012
nancy
love this man! He has rebuilt me and Does the BEST Job, would not go to anyone else, once he knows you thee's no hoops to go around, But I am one of those patients that like to know my doctor and if we don't click I will not go back!

January 23rd, 2012
Correct Diagnosis, Incorrect attempt to a cure.
While his diagnosis was correct his attempt to to fix my knee was horrible. He administered 5 injections into my knee to have it stregthen my cartilage but my knee was too far gone to have them work. My boiling point was after the fifth injection he said 'If these dont work we can administer them again in a year. You can have cortizone shots to help with the pain too.' Uh, what? If these injections werent going to work why fleece me for the cost of having them done. I got a second opinion and that specialist said my knee was too far gone that the injections werent going to work. If you want a GREAT Ortho specialist go see Dr. Shauffhausen at Twin Cities Ortho.

August 20th, 2010
I love this Doctor!all my family goes to him too!He's not one to beat around the bushand get's the job done, I'v been with Dr. Sigmond for 20 years!!!and love his staff at Apple Valley!

March 2nd, 2009
Best Hand Surgeon
Dr. Sigmond did my carpal tunnel decompression with the most amazing results. Total relief from symptoms, NO visable scarring and complete functional recovery. I love the results! I wish I had done it much sooner instead of living in pain.