Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene
590 Court St
Keene, NH 03431
603-354-5482
Locations and availability (1)

|  Miniscus Surgery  |  show details
by Mike on May 28th, 2013

All went well, no issues after surgery, it has been a very good experience, Dr., hospital, rehab

|  Do not waste your time  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

I had an injury in 2004 (patella dislocation) I had spent nearly two years going to Mr. Sibley who gave me not only a wrong diagnosis but told me my cartilage in my knee would grow back which never did and I eventually had to have a cartilage micro fracture done as well as an entire ligament replacement after two other dislocations had occurred. Also he was stuck on my having a bone spur which never turned out to be the case. I wasted nearly two years placing trust in this doctor who only eventually made havoc in my life over the injury occurring and what follows when you cannot get around. I highly believe Mark Silbly to be the worst doctor of the 20th century and am thankful I eventually found a wonderful doctor who took the time to review and take care of me for my best health (Dr. Hennig, Gilford NH) also this injury was work related and I believe Silby to be byist and unfair of that. Please do NOT waste your time on him unless you want to mess yourself up worse!

|  Worth waiting for...  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My husband was scheduled for surgery but the Orthopedics treating him wanted him to hold off surgery for 3 weeks while they waited for Mark ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com