Dr. Mark Silbey MD Patient Reviews

January 7th, 2016
This guy is great

May 28th, 2013
Miniscus Surgery
All went well, no issues after surgery, it has been a very good experience, Dr., hospital, rehab

June 21st, 2010
Do not waste your time
I had an injury in 2004 (patella dislocation) I had spent nearly two years going to Mr. Sibley who gave me not only a wrong diagnosis but told me my cartilage in my knee would grow back which never did and I eventually had to have a cartilage micro fracture done as well as an entire ligament replacement after two other dislocations had occurred. Also he was stuck on my having a bone spur which never turned out to be the case. I wasted nearly two years placing trust in this doctor who only eventually made havoc in my life over the injury occurring and what follows when you cannot get around. I highly believe Mark Silbly to be the worst doctor of the 20th century and am thankful I eventually found a wonderful doctor who took the time to review and take care of me for my best health (Dr. Hennig, Gilford NH) also this injury was work related and I believe Silby to be byist and unfair of that. Please do NOT waste your time on him unless you want to mess yourself up worse!