Dr. Mark Silk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Silk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 19th, 2017

Very learned knows his specialty and treats patients with the utmost respect

September 18th, 2016

I love doctor Silk's bedside manner compared to other Urologist I have visited. He is very hospitable and thorough. He took the time to make drawings in order to explain in detail to me, my condition and my options. I will see no other specialist but him. May he live long to take care of me. I know I may sound selfish but I am being honest. I love his professionalism.

April 16th, 2015

I WOULDNT SEND MY WORSE ENEMY TO HIM HE SAID I DIDNT HAVE BLADDER CANCER AND I WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION BECAUSE I WAS STILL PASSING ALOT OF BLOOD IN MY URINE AS WELL AS BLADDER PAIN. I SAW ANOTHER DR AND SURE ENOUGH I AM NOW FIGHTING BLADDER CANCER. SOMEONE TELL THIS MAN TO RETIRE HE IS TO OLD TO BE PRACTING MEDICEN ANYMORE

May 10th, 2011

I wouldn't say bad, but also wouldn't dare to say good.

I went to see this doctor regarding a simple procedure. His staff was very courteous, it was pretty easy to set an appointment, as well as to set a date for a surgery. The doctor does seem knowledgeable, however, he provided very little information regarding after care, or info as to what i should expect or should be concerned about after my surgery. I called his office a variety of times with questions I had, and every time i did he seemed annoyed, and in a rush to get off the phone. He also felt that a follow up consult was not necessary, and refused to set one even after i expressed my interest in such.Although my procedure seems to have gone well, i am still in the healing process, hopefully the end result will too be a success. I am very disappointed in the lack of information and follow up after my surgery, many unanswered question to say the least.

May 2nd, 2011

Total waste of time

The appointment with Dr. Silk was an absolute waste of my time. Dr. Silk misdiagnosed my obvious symptoms, was very condescending in his lack of manners. Mark Silk was nothing shy of insolent, patronizing, and rude to the fullest. Never again would I go to, nor recommend this doctor!

October 9th, 2010

This Urologist is an absolute foolish clown

With my personal visit with Dr. Mark Silk, I found him to be unreasonably judgmental as well as not even accurate in diagnosing my personal issues. Dr. Silk gave me an inaccurate diagnosis after examining me multiple times. Both times Dr. Silk examined me he blatantly denied my very obvious diagnosis and dismissed me with snide remark's as well as a high regard for himself ! I would never recommend this Urologist to anyone seeking a true professional or even a half way good urologist.

June 23rd, 2008

This butcher should have license taken away. He left me impotent. He cut the wrong nerve in a simple prostrate procedure

June 1st, 2017