A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silverman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 26 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Silverman practice?
Dr. Mark Silverman practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Milford, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.