A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silverman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Silverman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Silverman DO is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Mark Silverman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Silverman practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.