Dr. Mark Silverman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 11th, 2016
Office personal is very difficult to deal with. Dr. does very minimum with no with NO follow up. had lab work ordered "stat" he received the results same day but took him over 2 weeks to relay the results to patient.

October 9th, 2015
Great If you want to be treated like dirt.
The quality and attentiveness of the doctor and the staff have been steadily declining over the past several years. My most recent appointment was rescheduled by the staff three times. Once I arrived, I waited 2 hours to get into an exam room. When I got into the room, I received a call on my mobile phone from the FRONT DESK TO FIND OUT WHERE I WAS!!! I said I was in an exam room. The told me to come out and stay in the lobby until I was called again, where I waited even longer. Totally unacceptable.

May 30th, 2014
Dr. Mark Silverman
I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. M Silverman and his staff. Staff was very nice and so was Dr. M Silverman. Yes I would go back and tell other about him.

November 20th, 2013
patiend
His office staff is HORRIBLE but he was ok. Not much of a bedside personality. Probably won't see him again.

March 9th, 2012
Poorly run office....
I felt Dr. Silverman was a very caring and knowledegable neurologist. I did like HIM. I did NOT like how his office was run. Took WAY too much time to get through to schedule an appointment, and never got calls back when they were promised. I just will not tolerate that.

January 22nd, 2010
Professional and Straight Forward
I just had to reschedule and appointment with Dr. Silverman. There was a wait on the phone but the staff handled the appointment change quickly and easily. Dr. Silverman has been professional and clear in diagnosing my problem and prescribing medication. His follow-up has been good. I can understand why some might find him a bit brusque but his manner suits me.

September 3rd, 2009
frustrated patient
The office staff don't know their heads from the their rear ends. They manage to screw up every order from MD,MD never gets messages or chooses not to return them. Being an RN I find this MD and office staff totally unacceptable when it comes to patient care. I would not recommend MD or this office to a dog.