Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great If you want to be treated like dirt. show details Great If you want to be treated like dirt.
Oct 9th, 2015

The quality and attentiveness of the doctor and the staff have been steadily declining over the past several years. My most recent appointment was rescheduled by the staff three times. Once I arrived, I waited 2 hours to get into an exam room. When I got into the room, I received a call on my mobile phone from the FRONT DESK TO FIND OUT WHERE I WAS!!! I said I was in an exam room. The told me to come out and stay in the lobby until I was called again, where I waited even longer. Totally unacceptable.

Dr. Mark Silverman show details Dr. Mark Silverman
by Sarah on May 30th, 2014

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. M Silverman and his staff. Staff was very nice and so was Dr. M Silverman. Yes I would go back and tell other about him.

patiend show details patiend
by fin on Nov 20th, 2013

His office staff is HORRIBLE but he was ok. Not much of a bedside personality. Probably won't see him again.

Poorly run office.... show details Poorly run office....
Mar 9th, 2012

I felt Dr. Silverman was a very caring and knowledegable neurologist. I did like HIM. I did NOT like how his office was run. Took WAY too much time to get through to schedule an appointment, and never got calls back when they were promised. I just will not tolerate that.

Professional and Straight Forward show details Professional and Straight Forward
Jan 22nd, 2010

I just had to reschedule and appointment with Dr. Silverman. There was a wait on the phone but the staff handled the appointment change quickly and easily. Dr. Silverman has been professional and clear in diagnosing my problem and prescribing medication. His follow-up has been good. I can understand why some might find him a bit brusque but his manner suits me.

frustrated patient show details frustrated patient
Sep 3rd, 2009

The office staff don't know their heads from the their rear ends. They manage to screw up every order from MD,MD never gets messages or chooses not to return them. Being an RN I find this MD and office staff totally unacceptable when it comes to patient care. I would not recommend MD or this office to a dog.