Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Simko
Dr. Mark Simko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with other offices in Binghamton, NY and Binghamton, NY (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Simko is affiliated with UHS Binghamton General Hospital, United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division and United Health Services - Binghamton General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Simko has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Mark Simko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Milagros Oliviery-Lorenzo
Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Clearwater, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Maykel Luna Concepcion
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0 mi8
Dr. John Pierson
Clearwater, FL 0 mi53