A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Simko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Simko, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Simko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simko graduated from Univ Of Medicine And Den.
Dr. Simko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Simko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Simko practice?
- Dr. Mark Simko has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Simko practices Psychiatry near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Psychiatrists.