A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Simko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Simko, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simko
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Simko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Simko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simko graduated from Univ Of Medicine And Den.
Dr. Simko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Simko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Simko practice?
- Dr. Mark Simko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Simko practices Psychiatry near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY.
See Binghamton Psychiatrists.