A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Simko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Simko, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simko
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Simko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simko graduated from Univ Of Medicine And Den.
Dr. Simko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Simko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Simko practice?
- Dr. Mark Simko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Simko practices Psychiatry near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY.
See Binghamton Psychiatrists.