A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Simms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Simms, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Simms graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Simms has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Simms MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Simms practice?
- Dr. Mark Simms has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Simms practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.