Dr. Mark Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Singer?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mark Singer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

Caring professional, exceptional staff

Dr. Singer has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable, the nurses are caring and professional and the rest of the staff, especially Allie, are all great to work with. I highly recommend him.

July 4th, 2016

EXCEPTIONAL Dr.

I'm a patient of Dr. Singer for many years and he has always, from day 1, spent the time necessary to review symptoms and be on top of any issue that may arise. He is a PROACTIVE Dr. who wastes no time in trying to diagnose and or immediately get you to the correct Dr. to jointly treat your symptoms. I would wouldn't trust any another interest for myself or my family. By far the best!!

November 19th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Singer.

November 11th, 2014

Most Caring Dr. In The World

Dr. Singer is the most wonderful Dr. one could ever have. I am very proud of this man. He takes the time out to listen to all concerns. I have many medical issues and he has handled and corrected each of them. The Best of Best! I know many people that use Dr. Singer and we all have the same opinion - Best of best!

September 19th, 2014

Caring and Qualified Professional

I have been seeing Dr. Singer for over 10 years. He is an accomplished and caring professional who spends time with his patients, even in these days of volume medical care. I would highly recommend Dr. Singer as your internist or primary care physician.

November 7th, 2012

A special doctor

Dr Singer is in the right profession. He is a true natural...caring, thorough, and so smart. I would recommend him to everyone...however I don't want too many more people to go to him! The short wait time and then the long time he spends with you in the exam room is a refreshing change to many other doctors.He has a special way about him and takes outstanding care of his patients.

March 16th, 2012

Takes time to be extremely thorough; takes time to listen to patient; thoroughly explains to patient. Excellent knowledge. Overall, outstanding.

December 14th, 2011

Terrible Office Staff

Terrible office staff . the only Dr's office that does not have a prompt to make an appt. What you get is a message stating that the person who can help you is either on the phone or away from her desk. To get a call back you may have to call numerous times and if you're lucky who may get a call back. I rather go to a Medi center than get frustrated by his incompatant staff. I had to go down there in person after getting hung up on by his secretary Allie and when I tried to speak to him he started to yell at me and pointed his finger in my face. he felt simply because he's an MD that he's better than you. I now understand why his office runs the way it does, We were both yelling and he felt intimidated by me standing by the door. he also felt he was the only one there alloed to yell and when i moved my spot and promised to calm down he ran out of the office like a coward and wouldn't talk with me. I then had to talk to the office administrator who told me I would not be able to find the disposition to this event. I will take my wife and my business elsewhere and I can honestly state his office his the most rude office I've ever been to. He is just an average DR with the "im better than you attitude" He's the only Dr that doesn't have an appt prompt and I advise all of my neighbors and family and friends to stay away from this Terrible office.

July 31st, 2011

Never and I mean NEVER go to this doctor!!!!

December 21st, 2009

This Doctor Should Hang It Up

We've known this doctor since he first began his practice in Huntington, NY. Over time, he has clearly lost interest in administering to the needs of his patients - to the point of blatant non-chalance when called upon to help a very ill patient. This is a man who seems to have come into the field for the money, but certainly not for the love of medicine. Now, making the money, he seems wont to leave, but miserably unhappy with his profession. I'm afraid his patients suffer the brunt of this selfishness.

April 27th, 2017