A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sizemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sizemore is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sizemore graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Sizemore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahlequah City Hospital
- Delta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Sizemore DO is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Sizemore practice?
- Dr. Mark Sizemore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sizemore practices Urology near Tahlequah, OK.
See Tahlequah Urologists.