Dr. Mark Skees Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Skees?

Called to get appt for acute illness. No appointment times available for 6 days!

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Called to be seen b/c of flu sx / heavy cough / congestion. Was told I could be seen in 6 days! I said I was sick now. They said they could call if any cancellations (which never happened). Have been a Pt for over 25 years. Am sure if Dr. Skees or Miriam were aware I would have been given an appointment the next day. Not very happy with office staff.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I have never been insulted like that in my life. The staff totally incapable of completing even the simplest tasks. Unorganized and with no respect to the patient's time or money. I am so mad at them that I really think of reporting them to the health department.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I was seen by Dr. Skees yesterday. I was able to be seen the same day I called for an appointment which is usually the case. I was 25 minutes late and Dr. Skees and his staff stayed after closing to accommodate me. I was even given a flu shot. Very friendly staff and Dr. Skees was very thorough.

Skees OK, staff awful

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Nurse stuck my arm drawing blood SEVERELY. Over 2 weeks later and it's still bruised and aching. No apology offered for my arm no acknowledgment that the nurse will be informed. So you go in fine and come out with vein damage.... I've tried to contact them twice the first time I was told I would be called back and never was - the second time I requested to be called back and never was. Unprofessional. Skees is fine, staff sucks, good luck getting your blood drawn. Insurance: United Healthcare

Helpful & Understanding

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Dr. Skees takes the time to review my symptoms in full and listens with empathy before making his diagnosis. Dr. Skees also approached the problem in a conservative way so that we could carefully treat the issues. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

Being a female I was uncomfortable going to a male doctor so I go to his nurse practitioner miriam dejesus. I will never go anywhere else. Her bedside manner is amazing, makes me feel at ease, and always listens.

Posted on April 5th, 2010

I had to see Dr. Skeeves three times for the same problem. Every time I came back he kept trying the same treatment that clearly wasn't working. He even tried twice to "re-prescribe" me a medicine that my OBGYN had prescribed me that had nothing to do with the problem. I tried to tell him repeatedly that he hadn't prescribed me the medicine in the first place, but at the end of the visit he still had a prescription for it written. Bottom line was he didn't listen and didn't give me the time of day. I had to find a new doctor who had the problem fixed after one visit.

Miriam

Posted on August 31st, 2009

When i go to Dr Skees office, I always see Miriam - I just love her - She will always get back with me after seeing patients - usually around 6 pm in the evening - always great service and vonda and the nurses are the best.

great doctors- very poor office management

Posted on November 19th, 2008

Very hard to get an appointment because you have to call, put your phone on speaker, and let it ring for about 20 minutes before anyone will answer. (I've also stood in their office before and watched while the secreteries completely ignored the phone). Once you do get through, any medical questions you have get you transferred to the nurses line where you have to leave a message for a call-back. Over the year and a half my family has come here, I have done this several times and have NEVER gotten a call back. If you point this out to the secretary and ask not to be transferred, they condescendingly tell you that they will look into it and call you back....huge surprise coming here...they don't call back. Last time, after my test results for a lump had sat on the doctors desk and been ignored for 4 days- and no one would return my phone calls or tell me what the results were, my husband had to actually leave work and walk in there and demand to see them. And of course, was treated like he was a horrible person for disrupting their day. The nurse practitioner tried to excuse the incompetency of her staff by saying that if it was serious she would have called- but how could she have known if it was serious or not since her nurse had just told me that no one had even looked at the results yet!?? The rude lazy office staff obviously is more important to the practice than the patients - so these 5 patients are going elsewhere!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017