Dr. Mark Skier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Skier?

July 7th, 2017

Dr. Skier is professional and courteous. He listened to what I had to say, without providing an "answer" before I was finished. Enjoy seeing Dr. Skier

November 10th, 2016

Security Analyst

Dr Skier is an excellent physician who gave me excellent care and referrals to get me through my lymphoma chemotherapy. He is prompt in responding to My Aurora emails when I had questions on reviewing my progress in chemotherapy. He visited me on a holiday weekend when I went into shock and was hospitalized from chemotherapy even though the oncologist was actually the primary doctor at that point. The oncologist visited me too. He is a quiet academic man that has a wealth of experience and is well regarded by other physicians. I have recommended him to friends.

August 20th, 2014

WANNABE ROCKSTAR DOCTOR!!!

If you have real issues this is not your man he is arrogant rude and has the bedside manners of a pimp!!! He does not listen to you at all always tired from trying to be Bruce Springstein !!!!!

February 7th, 2014

the worst. about as arrogant as it gets. in it for the money. tf he has to do some work will tell you go somewhere else. in it for the money.seems to think his only job in to have a conversation for 8 minutes and send you on your way. no touch doctor will not get his hands dirty except with your money. do yourself a favor and find someone else like i did.horrible,good thing he ts paid by ins. co.because noone in thier right mind would pay thier own money for his lack of care.

October 4th, 2013

Dr. Skier was a relatively decent man, calm and soft spoken. I did however, find him condescending and pompous, it's just well hidden. I get the impression that Dr. Skier's practice is generally focused on rudimentary and maintenance level care; treating hypertension, diabetes and perhaps the flu etc. Perhaps it is like getting your oil changed at jiffy lube. If you need a mechanic though, go someplace else, where the mechanic will take the time to help diagnose without judgement and makes an effort in comprehensive care, not dogma and close minded perspective. Dr. Skier lacks trust in your communication and sees only black and white! " I only treat by evidenced based medicine." This statement is devoid of soul and heart, which is what the insurance co. like to hear. I would suggest finding a physician that became a physician because they felt the calling to do such work, not just for the title and a paycheck.

July 14th, 2013

Wonderful doctor, but...

Dr skier is a great doctor. He is very personable and listens to all your concerns. However, the ladies at the front of the office who answer the phones and check in customers are not friendly at all. Every time I call I am put on hold for a long time and they act like I am bothering them. One lady in particular looks miserable every time I go there and never smiles. I'm so happy I can schedule my appointments on line now and don't have to talk to them as much.

July 7th, 2017