Dr. Mark Steven Sklansky MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sklansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sklansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sklansky, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklansky graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sklansky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sklansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance