Dr. Mark Sklansky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Sklansky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Sklansky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

If we could give a 10, we would, for Dr. MARK Sklansky, our fetal cardiolist. He was recommended to us by our perinatolgist, when she found out about my son's heart's condition. I was just 20 weeks pregnant at that time. Dr. SKLANSKY was in UCLA and at that time the hospital was not in network with our insurance, but there was an ongoing negotiation between UCLA and our insurance.They all took care of us while we were there. Even assigned us a Case Manager who will arrange everything for us, because my son would be needing an open heart surgery after birth. But when I was already 35 weeks pregnant, and there was still no news about the insurance, we have to transfer to an in- network hospital otherwise we will have bigger out-of-pocket expenses. When we told Dr. Sklansky of our situation, he and the case manager arranged everything for us and recommended us to a very good fetal cardiolgist in CHLA. Dr. Sklansky used to work at CHLA and we could see that he is well-loved and respected there. He and his team also helped in my transfer to Hollywood Presbyterian which is the closest hospital to Children's where I will give birth. From there, another case manager handled our case and helped us through everything. We couldn't have done all of these without the help of Dr. Sklansky and his team and the receiving team at CHLA as well.

December 16th, 2014

Dr Sklansky is amazing. He is by far the best pediatric cardiologist around. He is also gifted in prenatal cardiology. He gave me hope. He is so humble and kind. I credit him with helping to save my son's life. I will hold a special place for him in my heart and I hope that G-d blesses him always.

January 5th, 2012

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

I must say Dr. Sklansky is the best Dr. that I have taken any of my kids to. I only wish he was a General Pediatrician so we could visit him more often. He is so personable and caring. He makes sure he personally calls you back with results and discusses them with you. HIGHLY IMPRESSED! Very knowledgable in what he does. He will give you a peace of mind!

December 5th, 2015