Learn more about Dr. Mark Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sklar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sklar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sklar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sklar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark Sklar practice?
- Dr. Mark Sklar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sklar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.