A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Skory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Skory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skory graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Bay Special Care Center
- Auburn Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Louis Skory DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Skory practice?
- Dr. Mark Skory has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Skory practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Auburn, MI.
See Auburn Family Physicians and Auburn Primary Care Doctors.