A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Skrzypczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Skrzypczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrzypczak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skrzypczak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Skrzypczak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Skrzypczak practice?
- Dr. Mark Skrzypczak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Skrzypczak practices Internal Medicine near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Avenel Internists.