A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Skrzypczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Skrzypczak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrzypczak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Skrzypczak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skrzypczak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Skrzypczak practice?
Dr. Mark Skrzypczak practices Internal Medicine near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Avenel Internists.