Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Slaga
Dr. Mark Slaga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oneida, NY, with another office in Camden, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Slaga is affiliated with St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center, Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare and Oneida Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Slaga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Slaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneida, NY.