A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Slaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Slaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Slaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaga graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slaga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slaga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan