A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Slaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Slaven is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Slaven, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaven graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Slaven has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Slaven MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Slaven practice?
- Dr. Mark Slaven has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Slaven practices Psychiatry near Oneida, NY.
See Oneida Psychiatrists.