A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Slaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Slaven is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slaven
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slaven Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Slaven, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaven graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Slaven has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Slaven MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Slaven practice?
- Dr. Mark Slaven has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Slaven practices Psychiatry near Oneida, NY.
See Oneida Psychiatrists.