A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Smucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Smucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Smucker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lee Smucker MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Smucker practice?
- Dr. Mark Smucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Smucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Cardiologists.