A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Smucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smucker
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Smucker, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Smucker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Smucker FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Smucker practice?
- Dr. Mark Smucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Smucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Goshen, IN.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Cardiologists.