Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Smucker
Dr. Mark Smucker, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Goshen, IN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smucker is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, IU Goshen Health and Elkhart General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Smucker has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Smucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goshen, IN.
Dr. Walid Hadid
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Goshen, IN 0 mi
Dr. Mark Dixon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Goshen, IN 0 mi31
Dr. Abrar Sayeed
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Goshen, IN 0 mi6