A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Snell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Snell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snell graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Snell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cassia Regional Medical Center, Burley, Idaho
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jonathan Snell MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Snell practice?
- Dr. Mark Snell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Snell practices Surgery near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonney Lake, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons.