A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Snell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Snell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Snell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snell graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Snell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mammoth Hospital
- Cassia Regional Medical Center, Burley, Idaho
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jonathan Snell MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Snell practice?
- Dr. Mark Snell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Snell practices Surgery near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons.