Dr. Mark Snyder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 31st, 2016
Had knee replacrment in 2009 no pain no problem up walking climbing steps that afternoon wish i could have had it done sooner had to wait til i wad 50 have recommended to several people no problem with folliw uo care or appts

March 7th, 2016
Current retiree
Had both knees replaced 12 years ago ar age 54 and both have been problem free ever since allowing me to be active again as I am an avid hiker. I have and will continue to reccommend Dr Snyder.

September 4th, 2015
great doctor
Dr Snyder was excellent. He explained everything where I could understand it. His attention to me as a person was appreciated, and answered all my questions. One of the best surgeons I have been blessed with in my 74 years

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Snyder was just not for me, I had two visits and decided I needed a nicer Doctor, not that he isn't an excellent ortho Doctor, but just not for me.

January 15th, 2015
Total knee replacements
I felt like I was in excellent hands with Dr. Snyder who did both knee replacements for me several years ago. I plan to see him again for an evaluation - since being there in 2005 and 2007 I did not have any trouble whatsoever after my surgeries.

November 9th, 2011
nightmare experience
Dr. Snyder came highly recommended but my experience was a nightmare. I had a total knee replacement in 2009 and had more pain after surgery than before. After finally admitting that I was not to blame, he was very apologetic... performed a 2nd surgery in 2010 on the same knee, claiming this was a first in his career. Now in 2011... still dealing with the same issues, I decided to see another Dr. and he believes there are several irreversible issues with the replacement.He was very nice & professional but I would consider other options before going forward with this Dr.

April 26th, 2011
does not listen to patient problems
After surgery, my post op problems were blamed entirely on me, with no reguard to obvious swelling problems. Many phone calls were left with incomplete answers from the doctor.

November 23rd, 2010
Amazing Surgeon
Dr. Snyder performed my total hip surgeries - one in 1994 and the other in 1996. This is 2010 (almost 2011) and I am still enjoying no pain and no problems. I was born with dislocated hips in 1948 & had always had pain. For me this surgery was a miracle. He is a very nice man & provided me all the information and care I needed.

October 21st, 2010
post op follow up nonexistent if a complication arises. unavailable for follow up after hip prosthesis dislocation. Offerred to see me 6 weeks! after the dislocation occurred. I had no instructions other than to wear a brace (which I received at the ER). this doctor basically did not want to see me again.

March 22nd, 2010
unable to conact if problem arises; ignores complications.