A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sobel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Sobel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Mark Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sobel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.