Dr. Mark A Sobel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sobel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Shoulder Replacement Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Partial Knee Replacement Metal on Metal Hip Replacement Arthritis Treatment Custom Joint Replacement Hip Revision Surgery Knee Revision Surgery, Hip Surgery, and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance