A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sobel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Sobel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Mark Sobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sobel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.