Dr. Mark Sobel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Sobel?

Exceptional care!

Posted on April 8th, 2013

After two other doctors told me there was nothing they could do to help my condition (an arthritic ankle), Dr. Sobel patiently and professionally took the time to propose several options, both surgical and non-surgical. His care and concern were like no other doctor I have ever gone to. He and his lovely wife, Mary Grace, went above and beyond to make sure that my surgery, post op and after care proceeded smoothly. I had to go to a specialty shoe store in Manhattan recently and the sales staff agreed that he is, by far, one of the best orthopedics in the NY/NJ metro area. I cannot thank them enough or recommend them enough.

This is the doctor you want to see for your orthopaedic needs.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

When you call to make an appointment, you will get Mary Grace who works with you to find the most convenient time for an appointment. She is a warm and caring person and attentive to your condition and needs. Dr. Sobel takes the time to give you an individualized explanation of what your problem is and how it will be treated. His excellent bedside manner is an indication of the type of caring person he is. I have a chronic condition. When I first started seeing Dr. Sobel, I was in intense pain and found it difficult to comfortably stand on my feet all day. As I am a teacher, this is a very important part of my job. Since I have been treated, the pain has diminished to a manageable level and aches and pains in other parts of my body have been eliminated. I no longer have to go to the chiropractor! I highly recommend Dr. Sobel and can't say enough good things about him!

Posted on August 17th, 2017