A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Socinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Socinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Socinski graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Socinski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Outer Banks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Socinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans