A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Socinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Socinski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Socinski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Socinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Socinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Socinski graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Socinski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Socinski MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Socinski practice?
- Dr. Mark Socinski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Socinski practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Nags Head, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Oncologists.