A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Solarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Solarz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solarz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Keenan Solarz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Solarz practice?
- Dr. Mark Solarz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Solarz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.