The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Solfelt
Dr. Mark Solfelt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Solfelt is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Mercy Hospital and United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota. Dr. Solfelt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Solfelt has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Solfelt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Donavon Hess Jr
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi17
Dr. Joseph Vancamp
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi27
Dr. Robert King
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi38