Dr. Mark Solfelt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Solfelt?

Jeffrey Lee Jones

Posted on March 17th, 2017

I apologize for my behavior and actions. Please except my apology and your work was extremely exceptional with remarkable outcomes because you saved my life and beat cancer before it multiply to growths. Sorry for any other concerns or negatives because of my denials. God bless!

Atria Myxoma

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr. Solfelt performed surgery on my very large Atrial Myxoma. I believe his surgical skills saved my life. I am eternally grateful for him giving me the gift of living for the last 6 year and hopefully many more. His explanation of diagnosis and procedures were presented in layman terms to feel completely informed. His bedside manner provided me hope and confidence at a very stressful time. I would recommend Dr Solfelt to those wanting the very best care.

Lung cancer survivor

Posted on February 4th, 2013

Dr. Solfelt was wonderful. So very kind and very smart. I am so very fortunate to have found him and have him remove my lung.

Posted on August 12th, 2012

I think Dr. Solfelt is the kindest doctor I have ever met. I've heard that surgeons can get really proud and act arrogant. But he's far from that. I heard from a nurse that works with him that he is one of the best surgeons she knows. Also, he does everything to make your experience feel safe--you know you're in good hands.

Posted on March 17th, 2017