A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Soloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Soloway, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Soloway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloway graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Soloway has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Soloway MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Soloway practice?
- Dr. Mark Soloway has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Soloway practices Urology and Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Urologists and Boca Raton Surgeons.