Dr. Mark Song Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Song?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Song?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2017

He is excellent!!!

March 28th, 2017

The most negligent doctor

For years I pleaded with me to take my pain seriously. I had severe chest pain and cough but never referred me to a specialist or ordered any tests. He quickly said it's probably asthma, without any proper test, and gave me an inhaler. For years I was in pain. All he gave me were antibiotics and steroids for pain. I then developed severe back pain. The nurses scoffed at me saying I need to suck it up and that it is obvious with age and that they personally have more back pain than I do. The doctor said it can't be anything serious. After multiple visits pleading with him to please help me, I didn't know how else he would take me seriously so I said life at this point is difficult to live. My gynecologist, of all people, ordered a ct and blood test because she could tell something was wrong and she said that I needed to see Dr Song immediately. The staff from Dr Song's office called me in my way to his office saying frantically that l "had cancer everywhere in my body" and that I have to "admit to an emergency department now to get chemo" - all unprofessional and premature statements. I then found that I have stage 4 lung cancer. It was never asthma... the back pain was because the cancer spread to the bone in my back. Doctors were shocked this was discovered so late in its stage. If not for Dr Song's negligence and his staff lack of empathy and professionalism, I am in a very serious condition. I would not wish my worst enemy under the care of Dr. Song. When I went for a visit back two months later for paperwork, Dr. Song did not even remember me or my condition. His records were not updated. I had to notify his staff the process in transferring records and working with insurance. They had no clue. Just disappointing on all levels. Again, stay away from this office.

April 6th, 2015

This doctor does not care about patients. He is more so a businessman than a doctor who cares about patients. He misdiagnosed my friend, asking her to leave his office because her condition was not serious. The next day, my friend was admitted to the ER at Cedars Sinai. I hear that this is not the first time this has happened. That is his reputation around the Fullerton area. He is terrible at what he does, but more importantly, he does not have a heart for the sick and needy. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

March 11th, 2017