A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sontag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sontag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sontag
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sontag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sontag, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sontag graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sontag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jordan Sontag MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Sontag practice?
- Dr. Mark Sontag has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sontag practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.