A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sontag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sontag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sontag, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sontag graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sontag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jordan Sontag MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Sontag practice?
- Dr. Mark Sontag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sontag practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.